Introducing So Pink Beauty Press-on Nails – a seamless blend of style and convenience. Elevate your nail game with two distinct designs per pack, ensuring versatility for any occasion. Crafted with precision, these nails effortlessly enhance your look. The set includes glue for easy application, taking only minutes to achieve a salon-worthy finish. Embrace the ease of glamour with So Pink Beauty Press-on Nails – where chic designs meet simplicity.
Achieve a salon-worthy, personalized manicure in less time (and cost!) with an easy self-application!
- Pieces: Each box includes 2 different sets with 48-pieces total.
- Material: ABS, Polyurethane Glue
- Nail Glue Included
- Price is per box (2 sets per box as shown)
- Eliminate any nail polish and wash and dry your hands.
- Use a cuticle stick to push back the cuticles.
- Lightly buff your natural nails with a nail buffer.
- Clean the nail with rubbing alcohol.
- Choose nails that fit all 10 of your natural nails and set them aside. They are numbered on the underside. If you’re between sizes, we recommend going smaller so the press-on doesn’t overlap on your skin.
- When applying, start with pinkies and move inward, finishing with thumbs.
- Apply glue to the natural nail and allow the glue to dry for a few seconds, then align the press-on nail with the cuticle and apply at a downward angle. Follow by applying pressure to the center of the nail and pinching at both sides to solidify the adhesive or glue for 30 seconds
Optional: While it may be tempting to file the press-on as soon as it hits your natural nail, wait until after you’ve applied the entire set to shape. Gently clip nails and/or file to the desired length and shape.
- Place an acetone-based remover in a small ceramic or glass dish and soak your nails for 10 minutes. OR you can soak in warm soapy water for 15-20 minutes.
- Lift from the side of the nail to remove, applying light pressure - never force removal. Soak for additional time if necessary.
- Remove excess glue and restore natural nails with a nail buffer.
Removal Tip: Wait at least 5-7 days or until nails begin to pop off on their own before removing.